A few words about Santorini, or else Thira.
It is one of the most famous touristic centers in the world.
- It is located in the South side of Cyclades with an area of 76.19 square kilometers.
- The volcano remains active in revolts – with the latest activity in 1950.
- The Caldera of Santorini is the largest and the most impressive in the world, with a diameter of 16 km.
- Particular architectural interest, present the underground houses (build in rocks).
- Vine-growing is one of the most important areas of agricultural production with many wine varieties, such as the known Visanto (sweet wine).
Description of the Day Cruise :
The departure for the day cruise to Santorini is located in Piso Livadi port.
Boarding: at Alexander or Naxos Star, depending on the day.
Arrival at Athinios port , where your escort * will welcome you, by giving you useful information about the island, while getting you ready for the island tour to start.
*in May English speaking escort and between June – July- August – September, Greek – English – Italian – French speaking escort.
The total duration of your stay in Santorini is 6 hours and 30 minutes with Alexander and 6 hours and 15 minutes with Naxos Star, while the tour includes a stop to Oia and Fira.
By Alexander, your stay at Oia lasts for 2-2.5 hours and at Fira for 3-3.5 hours.
By Naxos Star, at Oia your stay lasts for 1.45 hours and at Fira for 2.5 hours.
(The hours are indicative and may adjust to changes, due to local traffic factors).
You have the ability to create your own program on the island and use the boats just for the transportation to/from Thira. (in this case, you have to inform the escort and at your own responsibility, you have to be on time at the meeting point for departure).
The pick-up and drop-off, with a private shared bus, from certain points in Paros to Piso Livadi port v.v. , are included in the price of the ticket. Please be 10 min prior at meeting points.
There is no canteen on both boats.
Santorini cruise data and timetables 2019
|Vessels name||Alexander Starting from 04/06/19||Naxos Star Starting from 01/05/19|
|Departure from Piso Livadi||08:30||08:00|
|Arrival in Santorini||10:45||10:30|
|Stay on Santorini||6h 30min||6h 15min|
|Departure from Santorini||17:10||16:45|
|Arrival in Piso Livadi||19:30||19:20|
|Price||Adults 65€ – Children (6 - 12 years) 35€||Adults 65€ – Children (6 - 12 years) 35€|