- All cruises and tours are subjected to weather restrictions, announced by the port authorities.
- Captain is responsible by the low, for passenger’s and ship’s safety and may modify the itinerary of the cruise.
- Passenger must be at the port of departure, 30 minutes in advance. If there is a bus transfer reserved from certain spots to the port, passengers must be 15 minutes prior at the agreed point.
- Sailing boats or larger wooden boats – due to their maximumdraught – are not able to approach as close as can possible be to the beach. A tender boat might be used for that purpose if there is one available.
- The passenger is not allowed to carry any flammable material on the excursions.
- The company has no responsibility in case of serious injury or death of a passenger, unless this is caused by the negligence of the captain and crew.
Excursion cancellation & economic policy:
- In case of non-show, no refund permitted.
- In case of cancellation, on behalf of the passenger (at least 48 hours before the trip), passenger is entitled to get 50% refund. (private excursions has different cancellation policy).
- According to the commercial policy of the company, there is no partial refund for trips that were performed normally on both routes, while the passenger used only one.
- Passenger gets Full Refund, without any other obligation from the shipping company, in case the trip is canceled due to weather conditions or due to low participation.
- Your amount will be refunded within 10 working days, according to your payment method.
Reservations & Contact:
- For the confirmation of your booking, you will receive a voucher – ticket by email. In case you do not receive anything , you need to check your spam.
- In case of cancellation of your trip, even within the last 24 hours you will be informed via SMS or mail (Please provide us your mobile phone number correctly).
- Your personal data is transferred to the port authorities and to the respective shipping company ONLY