The day starts at 09:30 by crossing the channel between Paros and Naxos. After about 1,5 hours the first planned stop will be made at a picturesque bay on the southern coast of Naxos Island. You will be given some time for a first dive into the blue water under the tiny chapel of Agios Sostis.
The further route depends on wind conditions. Be assured we will pick the best places to visit, swim and snorkel. If you are lucky you will also see dolphins. Snorkeling equipment is available onboard.
Around noon the anchor will be dropped and Captain Yiannis prepares a few “mezedes” to accompany a glass of ouzo, wine and refreshments.
The coastline of Small Cyclades, especially that one at Koufonisia Islands (Epano & Kato Koufonisi), is fantastic. Amazing rock formations and crystal clear waters with green-turquoise to deep blue colors will make your trip worthwhile.
In the beautiful light of the sunset we sail back to Piso Livadi after a day full of unique impressions and cheerful atmosphere.
Kaiki ‘Agios Georgios’
Agios Georgios is a Greek traditional boat with sails (kaiki) – 20m long & 6.6m wide, used for large group excursions.
- 20 persons minimum, 60 persons maximum
- When travelling by ‘Agios Georgios’, full lunch with BBQ on board is offered (grilled meat & vegetables, salad, tzatziki, grilled bread etc). Local wine, ouzo, water & soft drinks are included.
- At lunch time the boat stops by some caves at Koufonisi where you can also take a swim or help out with the barbecue.
- The main difference with this excursion is that there is no disembarkation on the island of Koufonisi.
- Prices adults 65 Euro children 45 Euro (03 – 11 years old)
- Transfer service available upon request at an extra cost of 5,00 Euro per person both ways.