Paros has the advantage of being situated at the centre of the Cyclades, therefore, starting from here, the visitor can in short time, visit many of the neighboring islands.
Daily Cruises are organized to the neighboring islands:
- Santorini (Every Tuesday & Wednesday – Port of departure: Naousa)
- Delos – Mykonos (Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday – Port of departure: Naousa)
- Mykonos (Every Monday & Wednesday – Port of departure: Naousa)
- Amorgos (Every Friday – Port of departure: Piso Livadi)
- Herakleia – Koufonisia (Every Monday & Thursday – Port of departure: Piso Livadi)
- Antiparos – Despotiko (Daily – Ports of departure: Paroikia and Pounta)
- Bay of Paroikia – Sunset (Daily: Port of departure: Paroikia)
Take a look at all the daily cruises from Paros
For more information, contact with us.