Take an impressive 4-hour tour of the island of Paros. Discover through a series of experiences many local myths, stories and villages. From beginning to end, each piece of this tour reveals more and more the charm of Paros.
Tour description in Paros:
Always starting from your place of residence, with the English-speaking guide, we head to Parikia.
- First stop is Panagia Ekatontapyliani, the Byzantine Museum & the ancient Baptistery. It is one of the most important preserved monuments of the early Christian era in the Greek territory, even the largest in size. On the south side, in addition to the large temple, is the ancient baptistery dating back to the 4th century and is considered the best preserved baptistery in the entire Orthodox East. (stay of 20 minutes )
- We then head to the old Market to reach the Frankish Castle. The Castle is one of the most durable monuments of Paros. It was built in 1200 by the Venetian Sanudo. (20 minutes stay)
- Then we depart for Kolymbithres beach and the Mycenaean Acropolis (20 minutes stay).
- We arrive in Naoussa and visit Agios Nikolaos, and the famous natural harbor with its Venetian Fortress. We take a walk in the market of Naoussa and its cobbled streets staying for about 40 minutes.
- Next stop is the mountainous Lefkes, the first capital of the island (40 ‘stay).
- Arriving in Piso Livadi, one of the southern ports of the island and fishing shelter, we can enjoy a quick coffee (Stay 10 ‘).
- Next stop is the Golden Coast. The largest beach on the island, famous for the beauty of the landscape, its winds and surfers (stay 10 ‘).
- Our last stop is Aliki, this traditional fisherman village, which is close to the first airport of the island, but also the newest (stay 10 ‘).
- We return to your place of residence.
The routes are calculated at 1 hour & 20 minutes, which include any delays.
We suggest that this private tour start at 9.00- 9.30 in the morning due to the extreme heat, especially in July and August.
The schedule is indicative and can be modified at your request, at least 48 hours before the day of the trip.
- High Period: 3-7 people (350 €) / Low Period: (290 €)
- Extra high time: period 80 € / low period: 70 €
- High Period 1-2 pax: (290 €) / Low Period: (230 €)
- Extra high period time: 70 € / low period: 60 €
- Entrance to the Byzantine Museum: 2 €, not included.
High season 15 / 6-15 / 9