We suggest a 4 hour private, road trip to Antiparos, on the island located a stone’s throw away from Paros.
Known for its Cycladic beauty with its white houses, cobbled streets, it soon became a popular tourist resort.
On the islet of Saliagos is the oldest settlement of the Cyclades, as well as Despotiko is a place of great archaeological importance.
So be prepared, because this trip is much more than a simple visit to a great tourist destination.
Program of the tour in Antiparos:
We always start from your place of residence, with our English-speaking guide, and we head to the port of Pounta (opposite Antiparos), to pick up the Ferry Boat.
- We arrive in Antiparos after 10 minutes.
- Visit to the city of Antiparos for the next 1 hour. We pass the busy street of the island’s market, which connects the port with its main square and the Castle. Then we visit the Folklore Museum (where it operates for the public, from May to September).
- The next stop is the cave of Antiparos and stay for the next 1 hour & 15 minutes. The place was used for pottery, but also for the worship of the goddess Artemis. In ancient times it was used as a natural refuge and we can admire the oldest stalactite in Europe. At its entrance is hosted the church of St John of Spiliotis.
- We end up in Agios Georgios in the bay of Despotiko, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island, meeting on our way, that of the apantimatos and Soros. Stay for 15 minutes.
- We then return back to your place of residence.
The routes are calculated at 1 hour & 30 minutes, which include any delays.
We suggest that this private tour begins at 9.00- 9.30 in the morning due to the extreme heat, especially in July and August.
The schedule is indicative and can be modified at your request, at least 48 hours before the day of the trip.
- High season: 3-7 pax (350€) / low season :(290€)
- For every extra hour:(80 €) /Low season:(70€)
- High season: 1-2 pax (290€) / Low season:(230€)
- For every extra hour :(70€)/ Low season:(60€)
High Season 15/6-15/9
Not included in the price:
- Escort: 85 € (If you wish to)
- Entrance in the museum: 7 € (Cave & Museum)
- Ferry tickets : 2.6 € per person
- Ferry ticket for the mini bus:18 €