Discover some of the most special sights of Paros, as well as the local secrets, Panagia Ekatontapyliani, the Byzantine Museum, the Frankish castle, the beautiful Naoussa, the remote locations around the island. The ancient settlements, the stunning coastline and the beautiful villages of the island, will fascinate you.
Description of a full day tour in Paros:
For 6 hours, always starting from your respective place of residence, with the English-speaking guide-guide, we head to Parikia.
- First stop is Panagia Ekatontapyliani, the Byzantine Museum & the ancient Baptistery. It is one of the most important preserved monuments of the early Christian era in the Greek territory, even the largest in size. On the south side, in addition to the large temple, is the ancient baptistery dating back to the 4th century and is considered the best preserved baptistery in the entire Orthodox East. Stay 30 minutes.
- We head to the south side which leads to the old Market to reach the Frankish Castle. The Castle is one of the most durable monuments of Paros. It was built in 1200 by the Venetian Sanudo. (30 minutes stay).
- Then we depart for Kolymbithres beach and the Mycenaean Acropolis (30 minutes stay).
- We arrive in Naoussa and visit Agios Nikolaos, and the famous natural harbor with its Venetian Fortress. We take a walk in the market of Naoussa and its cobbled streets (stay about 45 minutes).
- Next stop is the mountainous Lefkes, the first capital of the island (stay of 45 ‘).
- We reach Piso Livadi, one of the southern ports of the island and the fishing shelter, where we can enjoy our coffee (stay 15 ‘).
- Next stop is the Golden Coast. The largest beach on the island, famous for the beauty of the landscape, its winds and surfers (stay 15 ‘).
- Our last stop is Aliki, this traditional fisherman village, which is close to the first airport of the island, but also the newest (stay of 15 ‘).
- We return to your place of residence.
The routes have been calculated at 2 hours, including any delays.
We suggest that this private tour start at 9.00- 9.30 in the morning due to the extreme heat, especially in July and August.
The schedule is indicative and can be modified at your request, at least 48 hours before the day of the trip.
- High Season: 3-7 people (430 €) / Low Season: (360 €)
- Every extra hour in high season 80 € / Low season: 70 €
- High Season 1-2 pax: (€ 360) / Low Season: (€ 290)
- Every extra hour in high season : 70 € / Low season: 60 €
- Entrance to the Byzantine Museum: 2 €, not included.
High period 15 / 6-15 / 9
- Escort: € 120 or Guide: € 340 (if desired)
- Archaeological Museum Parikia: (2 € + extra 30΄)
- Naoussa Moraitis winery: (Entrance € 12 for 3 wine tests + extra 1 hour)
- Aliki, lunch: (1 hour)
- Karamanthos Organic Farm: (1. 30 hours) + 18 € entrance
- Benetos Museum: (30΄ & 3 €)